Old Car Game Site

JFW said:
How well can you do it this test?

Although I've never owned one, nor my family...or anyone I've ever been acquainted with, I KNOW the DeSoto's very well. Thus the reasonably high score. It's those lil' 'S-boxs', the Willys, etc., that will kill any chances at 100%...you betcha!

[57]

JFW

Administrator
zuzulo56 said:
JFW said:
How well can you do it this test?

Although I've never owned one, nor my family...or anyone I've ever been acquainted with, I KNOW the DeSoto's very well. Thus the reasonably high score. It's those lil' 'S-boxs', the Willys, etc., that will kill any chances at 100%...you betcha!

[57]
My granddad always had Oldsmobiles, but he bought a '57 DeSoto because he liked their ad on TV and he drove it until he died in 1966.

BTW, I missed the Henry-J and Willys too, even though they were all over in Toledo when I was a kid.

I did really well considering every car was made before I was born.lol

I knew some, then used deductive reasoning to figure out some of the others.
That was fun. I got wiped out in the Desoto Chrysler area.

My score : You got 90% (43 right out of 48). The average score is 73%

With that said, If somebody just put up pictures of these cars and said tell me the name of the car and the year. I probably would have gotten maybe 50% lol

tabs said:
Somebody, made a mouse out of metal. If I had to guess the part with a arrow came from some kind of old plow?
Steve

Initially Steve, I believed you to be, in THIS regard, 'Bonk-ers'...BUT I do fancy that you are correct! The cube of perforated metal, that the mouse is grasping, is the 'cheese' that has apparently just been expertly snatched from that 'mouse trap', on the wooden box, to the left of the rodent.
Nice piece of sleuthing!

[126]

JFW

Administrator
zuzulo56 said:
tabs said:
Somebody, made a mouse out of metal. If I had to guess the part with a arrow came from some kind of old plow?
Steve

Initially Steve, I believed you to be, in THIS regard, 'Bonk-ers'...BUT I do fancy that you are correct! The cube of perforated metal, that the mouse is grasping, is the 'cheese' that has apparently just been expertly snatched from that 'mouse trap', on the wooden box, to the left of the rodent.
Nice piece of sleuthing!

[126]
Yup, my first take on that was that the shot was taken at a junkyard dead line. It looked like an old wooden crate and a pile of scrap.

Very clever rat stealing cheese display.