Question for Rick Parent..

Michael

Can I run a LS7 powered 69 Z28,with twin turbos, intercooler and a Sequential gearbox with 17 inch slicks, Winters independent rear quick change in group 6. Oh yea,i forgot to mention its a tube frame car.Its really not that fast. Mike

zuzulo56

dcb said:
So Rick, whadaya think, group 1?

Dave Brown
One wonders about the ratio of Castrol synthetic to STP that is force-fed to the compressor shaft bearings.
(Also, I wonder 'bout the amt. of $'s forwarded, to your fine self, for such a project...but will refrain from asking.)

JFW

dcb said:

Makes Can Am look a little like child's play heh? You've got to be more than a little nuts to strap yourself into something like this.

Dave Brown
Didn't Craig Breedlove do this already…..years ago? Sheeesh!

JFW

dcb said:
JFW said:
Didn't Craig Breedlove do this already…..years ago? Sheeesh!
Not quite, the Bloodhound only uses the jet engine to get up to 300mph, from there on a rocket engine takes over to hopefully get it to top out at 1000+mph!

Now that's just crazy!

DB
I guess it's like climbing a mountain.

JFW

There is an old saying about insanity: When you do the same thing over and over and over, expecting different results…..

jfw

zuzulo56

JFW said:
There is an old saying about insanity: When you do the same thing over and over and over, expecting different results…..

jfw
The 'Different, Unique, Result' sought after is a higher number at the end of the day...and THAT is what makes the exercise interesting, viable and sane.
Anyways, it appears to be the British equivalent of going to the moon and "Good on 'em". Instilling pride in the citizenry and all...jolly good fun...pip, pip, & all that rot, don't ya see?

[Blimey!...She'll break a few hearts.]

[210]

Rick Haynes

Jack

expecting different results?,,,,,, Must I point out the obvious to you? Roger is out , PR move or not, and Rick P has replaced him. One of the moves I have suggested to Tony for 2 years. Now whether Rick makes any of the changes necessary to salvage the SVRA situation or not remains to be seen, but I see it as a "change" in the right direction.

rick

ProCoach

rick haynes said:
Jack

expecting different results?,,,,,, Must I point out the obvious to you? Roger is out , PR move or not, and Rick P has replaced him. One of the moves I have suggested to Tony for 2 years. Now whether Rick makes any of the changes necessary to salvage the Rick Haynes situation or not remains to be seen, but I see it as a "change" in the right direction.

rick
There, rick. Fixed it for you! :D

Rick Haynes

"The Rick Haynes situation".

I like the sound of that, I wonder how Tony feels about it?

why don't you ask him for me when you pick up your check

rick

Rick Haynes

Really I was just making a joke,, like we all know the car doesn't have a transmission , but I will say I think it very funny pro boy is so on edge about SVRA criticism that he see it in his sleep. I bet he isn't the only one.
rick

JFW

dcb said:
Now what, pray tell, does all this pissiness have to do with the little burlesque that I began this topic with?

I really did just start this because I thought it was something of interest to car guys and not as an insult to anyone. If you want to start a topic strictly dedicated to insulting each other, or someone else, then do it. But don't turn every topic into the same feud.

DB
As far as I can tell, there is only one person who is still pissing in the soup here, Dave.

jw