Road America?

zuzulo56

V8vairmike said:
Donna Mae at Road America?
I would vote for Elkhart Lake's (Road America) Turn 5. Although 'Jackie' could be correct, in assuming T8, I know that because T5 is a MUCH more popular spectator spot, a far greater number of pics are birthed there. I'm going with the odds.
As for the armco, that is what was there prior to the C-ment slabs...With hay bales B-4 that...and NOTHING prior to them:

BUT then again, the 2-car photograph in question, could be at an entirely different venue. Knowing its' date of birth, would be of infinite assistance.

BTW, my favorite quote of Donna Mae Mims is, (when describing her pre-race rituals) "I psych myself. I remove all my makeup. I think stern. I bristle. I don't talk to anybody. You cannot think nice. Chivalry is dead on the racetrack."

AND God, I love those air horns on her Sprite. Judging by her above stated perspective, she used them Often, Hard and In Anger!:

[100]

JFW

zuzulo56 said:
I would vote for Elkhart Lake's (Road America) Turn 5. Although 'Jackie' could be correct, in assuming T8, I know that because T5 is a MUCH more popular spectator spot, a far greater number of pics are birthed there. I'm going with the odds.
As for the armco, that is what was there prior to the C-ment slabs...With hay bales B-4 that...and NOTHING prior to them:
I agree….clearly turn 5.

Donna Mae at Road America? [/quote]