Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing

waynesie

Hey everyone,
I recently found this forum and like what you are selling and would like to join the conversation. I love the info on the FIA papers ad the searchable database.
I am currently on the board with RMVR and spent the last two years working on the street race in Aspen Snowmass.
We are working to keep vintage race healthy and get the word out about how much fun it is to race old cars.
I race a 1970 BMW 2002 and our BSedan group is the biggest single class in the production car groups at most of our races. We have 10 BMWs that run regularly and a handful of GTVs and 510s.

Our club is currently exploring ideas to change eligibility thinking this will bring in more drivers, but our club is doing fine. It will be a lot of work and I don't think it will be worth it. We have the strongest club in the Colorado area, but there is still SCCA, NASA, WRL and PCA. RMVR is the only vintage club. Just wondering what other clubs are doing and contending with, and if you made changes where they positive?

BTW - how come we don't have a club section?

Wayne

TopGearTech

VRO Principal
Staff member
Hi Wayne,

Welcome to VRO and thanks for your post!

Regarding your question: "how come we don't have a club section?" - We do have a section called "Racing Organizations" that I could create a section for RMVR in. -Or were you looking for something else?

Thanks again and I look forward to your feedback!

-John