wanted: rental race car for vscda race school

miatatude

Hairdresser Extraordinaire
Hello, I'm interested in doing the race school but I don't have a vintage race car yet. I also do NOT have a truck or a trailer. This is a problem. can you offer a solution? I'm looking to buy a car at some point but I'm not sure what I want. my budget is about 15k so nothing fancy. it needs to be a reliable mid pack car in good condition. perhaps you have a car you want to sell and are willing to let me sample the goods. I'm over 40 and I've been driving and instructing HPDE for 20 years and I've participated in enduro Kart racing school and race (Jim Hall). I'm not trying get discovered, just want to complete the event with a reliable car so the risk should be minimal for all parties. I'm sure I can get references if that is required.

miatatude

Hairdresser Extraordinaire
well I found one, a formula vee. We had some ups and downs but overall the vee experience was visceral and very exciting. Everyone takes safety very seriously so if you are thinking about trying one out you really should! Fyi, I have experience on the track but not racing or in open wheel. personally I would not suggest going this route for someone without race track experience but I know people do it.